Online Marketing Tips For Real Estate Companies: OffPage SEO
This is a continuation of the post, where you can find here. On this article, we’ll focus more on OffPage SEO or Link Building techniques to market your Real Estate business.
OffPage SEO. The main goal of SEO or Search Engine Optimization is to make your website found over millions of competitors out there. Search Engines such as Google is your key to that. OffPage SEO is basically a strategy of getting links from other web pages outside of your domain to your web pages. The higher the number of authoritative sites with relevant content that links to you, the bigger the chances is that you’ll get prioritized on Google’s database.
Here are popular link building schemes in the real estate industry:
- Content Marketing. Content is no longer limited to texts and articles. Video and image contents are now in. Create viral how to videos on Youtube, or know-how infographics shareable to Pinterest and to the web. You may still use articles but be mindful to produce high-quality ones that would definitely develop your brand and authority in the field. Do not submit to regular article submission sites. Focus on link-earning, not just link-building.
- Blog Marketing. Blog marketing always offers new content which Google absolutely loves. Have a blog setup on your website and at the same time, do some guest blog posting to related content blogs.
- Email Marketing. Organize an email list and offer newsletters. If you’re already blogging on your website, you can convert that into a newsletter for your target audience.
- Craigslist. This is one of the greatest ways to get real estate leads. Be as accurate in the location listing as you can. If you’re selling condominiums, make sure to list it under the best local category it deemed fit.
- Google Ads. Run an Adwords campaign and choose keywords that drive most traffic yet with least competition. Connect Google Analytics to analyze further.